Claims Adjusting Services
Automobile Claims Services
From straight-forward collisions to catastrophic injury claims, we ensure each claim is handled efficiently and effectively and meets legislative standards.
Property Claims Services
We offer the experienced adjusters needed for commercial, residential, and industrial claims regarding property loss.
Casualty & Liability Claims Services
ClaimsPro adjusters are trained in all types of casualty and liability claims, ready to provide our clients with assistance regardless of the nuance or complexity of the claim.
Litigation Preparation (Mediation/Legal Counsel)
When a claim moves to litigation, our team is ready to help with any legal documentation necessary.
When a claim occurs, our clients rely on us to handle it efficiently and diplomatically. Leveraging our experience and powerful claims management software, iAdjustTM, ClaimsPro manages even the most complex of claims with expertise and consistency. This helps our clients save indemnity dollars while providing an excellent customer experience to maintain the integrity of their company brand.
As every client is different, our team develops customized claims handling instructions based on individual client circumstances and expectations. We consult with clients to create personalized and special account instructions with dedicated teams.
- Investigate the claim
- Investigate and document the loss and damage
- Analyze any liability allegations
- Review and update reserves, ensuring accuracy
- Search for contribution, indemnity, or loss transfer
- Identify opportunities to resolve claims early, avoiding indemnity creep
We provide the following services:
- Intake of claimant calls
- Set-up of online claim files
- Distribution of claim application documents to claimants
- Receive and review claim documents
- Request additional information from claimant
- Receive and review additional information or documents
- Receive and review out of pocket claim documentation
- Adjust or approve settlement amount accordingly
- Document financial information for reporting purposes
- Submit bordereaux report of financial data for reconciliation to Administrator
- Receive authority to distribute payments
- Issue payments
- Close files and submit invoices for fees
- Set-up of toll-free numbers and email addresses
- Set-up of trust funds
Contact us: 888-235-2447 or firstname.lastname@example.org